Regular and thorough maintenance by a professional mechanic not only makes your bike(s) faster & more fun to ride, it ensures your bike will last longer and experience fewer mechanical failures. Performing regular tune-ups costs you less in the long run!
The Frog $85
Our premier bike tune up. Your bike will come back riding and looking like new.
- Tune up includes an adjustment of the front & rear hub bearings, headset & crank bearings.
- Clean, oil & adjust front & rear shifting and braking, including cables & levers then adjusting as needed.
- True both wheels (laterally).
- Inspect/tighten other components & accessories (crankarms, chainwheels, saddle, kickstand, racks, fenders, etc).
- Light cleaning of entire bike.
This tune-up should be performed every 6-24 months, depending on the quality of the bike and frequency of riding.
The Bullfrog $150
This tune up is for a bike which has seen heavy use through the season, or a bike that is going to be put away for winter or coming out of hibernation.
This tune up includes all services covered by the Frog as well as;
- Remove, soak & scrub chain & cassette/freewheel.
- Remove & inspect tires & tubes.
- Crank removed and chainwheels cleaned
- True both wheels completely: spoke tension, roundness, dish & lateral.
- Bike cleaned and polished
* Parts Extra
This tune-up should be performed every 6-24 months or if the bike is excessively dirty, used or abused through the year
The Tank $1,000 (maximum price)
This "tune-up" is for the rider that wants a new bike without buying it! We completely rebuild your bike from the ground up.
Remove wheels, cables, derailleurs & brakes, then disassemble hubs, headset & bottom bracket. Clean
everything thoroughly and replace wear items*, reassemble & finish with a Bullfrog Tune-up.
*Wear items include
- Bottom Bracket Bearings
- Headset Bearings
- Bar Tape
- Brake pads
This tune up can be done on any bike but should really be considered for high-end bicycles that are really put through their paces. A racer can wear through an entire drivetrain in two years or less, or a year-round commuter can blow through chains, cassettes, and brake pads in one season.
Other services include
- Wheel truing
- Bar tape install
- Drivetrain install & adjusting
- Brake install & adjusting
- Stem & handlebar swaps
- Disc brake bleeds
- Wheel builds
- Suspension service
- Tubeless setup
- Cassette swaps
AND MUCH MORE!